cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Options Missing from Phone

phonehome
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. We have a user who uses extension mobility but the options to log out/change credential disappear after they log into the phone, so they cannot log out if they need to use a different phone. This user uses both 7841 and 8865 model phones. I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing the phones to the extension mobility and change credential services with no change. I've also tried changing the phone template on the mobility profile. What else should I look for to resolve this?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unless you configured the EM service as an enterprise subscription, the UDP needs to be subscribed to the EM service, not just the actual device.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unless you configured the EM service as an enterprise subscription, the UDP needs to be subscribed to the EM service, not just the actual device.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The options to log out/change credential appear for our other users but just not this one, so I'm guessing if something wasn't configured properly, it wouldn't work for anyone, correct?

The UDP, User Device Profile, is personal. So likely you have not subscribed the Extension Mobility service to it.

Response Signature

Jaime thanks so much for helped me today ( one year after this post).

Best regards

As Java wrote you need to subscribe the EM service to both the device(s) and the UDP(s). As a user login to a device it’s the settings on the UDP that takes over, so any service(s) needed in the logged in state needs to be assigned to it.

Response Signature