Views
Helpful
Replies

external extension does not receive a call

AndreAP
Level 1
Level 1

Hello my friends
I'm having an external extension problem.
the internal extensions (within the same network) cominica each other, the external extensions normal connection but not receive
Algem has some help
use CME 2821 c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.151-4.M.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AndreAP
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you all for the help, the problem was the mobile internet service provider, apois we complained it worked normal

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Can you share the configuration and also the debug from gateway during the failed call ?

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hi @AndreAP

We need more details about your configuration.

What do you mean when you say "the external extensions normal connection but not receive" ?

Thanks

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

Well, the callmanager is in Brazil, and I have a SIP device in Portugal, it connects via our fixed IP as an extension, from the portucal to an extension or any number it makes normal, but we can not connect to it, nor any phone that is not on the internal network

sorry my english is a bit awful

Please @andre pereira

Share here your cme configuration...

Thks

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

AndreAP
Level 1
Level 1

follows my configuration attachment

People think the problem is in the operator of my internet, because it came to work without having had to do it, only the phones that saw ZOIP that are not receiving a call, the more I appreciate to have a look at the code that I attached house achem agum error inform me, because I will continue to research

AndreAP
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you all for the help, the problem was the mobile internet service provider, apois we complained it worked normal