IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've a problem with my 8945, which didn't update its trust list at boot time.I've activated auto-registration on CUCM, so device profile is created and phone register.The problem occurs when I do changes on this profile (i.e:...

cbonnal35 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I want to use phone and fax for the same DID,How is that possible ? For example if it is for voice need to send to call manager and if it for fax need to send stonefax server from the voice gateway  Thanks  

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client is using jabber. And complaining about it resetting. And when I look in syslog I see the following. After which the phone will re-register.   LastOutOfServiceInformation: %[DeviceName=CSFNZSELYERMO][DeviceIPv4Address=10.211.137.25 / 0][IPv4Def...

Hi All,   We have a working older CME/CUE system.  On only one particular extension, when connected to the AA, if you dial the extension, it hangs up on you. - other extensions work properly. I've attached a buffer trace from CUE that contains a trac...

johnk by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I try to configure E1 fllow  on my CME (3800 Software (C3845-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M3)  I configured: card type e1 0 1 ! card type command needed for slot/vwic-slot 0/3 isdn switch-type primary-net5 ! voice-card 0 dspfarm ds...

Юрий by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes