Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature hold hook hard phone 10 sec and auto dial

Hi

We're stilling install CUCM v.12.5 and using phone type 7821 but not sure some phone feature function.

caller hook hard phone over limit time (Ex 10 Sec) and phone auto dial to some DN internal number?

please guide me about feature function or How we configure into CUCM.

Regards,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As Java wrote it is not all clear what your question is, but if your asking for PLAR with a 10 second delay before the number is dialled I don’t think that this is possible. Configuring a PLAR, aka call something automatically as soon as the phone goes off hook, is absolutely possible and there are good reference documentation for this. It’s the part of the 10 second delay between off hook and making the call that AFAIK cannot be done.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you mean you want to configure a PLAR, there's plenty of documentation available on the configuration you can review if you spend a few minutes searching CSC or google.

If that's not what you're looking for, might want to rephrase what you're asking as it's not completely clear what you mean by "hold hook hard phone"

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime

Thank you for answer PLAR, But don't sure can we set a delay time off hook around 10 sec before phone auto dial?

Regards,

Tom

As Java wrote it is not all clear what your question is, but if your asking for PLAR with a 10 second delay before the number is dialled I don’t think that this is possible. Configuring a PLAR, aka call something automatically as soon as the phone goes off hook, is absolutely possible and there are good reference documentation for this. It’s the part of the 10 second delay between off hook and making the call that AFAIK cannot be done.

Response Signature

Dear Roger

Thank you so much for answer my question.

Regards,
Tom

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

HI

If you are open to 3rd party solutions then your requirement can be achieved via custom Cisco JTAPI based application.

For more info please write to info@parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: