Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forwarded phone not displaying original caller number

Hello All, 

We migrated from CUCM 8.6 to 11.5. After the upgrade, A call coming into XXXXXXX123 which is setup as a Cisco phone and then is being call forwarded to YYYYYYY123, The user stated  they used to receive the number of the person calling and  now all they receive is XXXXXXX123  and not the original caller number.  All that was changed was that the MGCP gateways were re-pointed to the new CUCM (since we changed the IP Address/hostname).

Other than that, I have checked that for their line setting , Caller Name, Caller Number and Dialed number are checked, where as Redirected number is not checked. 

Did any setting change between CUCM 8.6.2 and 11.5 which could cause this and needs to be applied on the new CUCM ?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sachin

3 Replies 3

I think I found the issue. On one of the t1 endpoints, the Calling Party Selection is set to Last redirect number external. That's possibly causing the issue. I will test it but that may need downtime

Remember that any change you  make on mgcp you need to do a "no mgcp and mgcp" for it to take effect

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks and no sccp and sccp too ?