cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO incoming call disconnect problem

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

I have a big problem , i have a customer in saudi arabia who have cisco unity and cisco call manager . The configuration is ok , the problem that when we get an incoming call on the FXO the call handler gets the call and all things are working fine , after the call is ended the FXO is still busy for 2 minutes. Kindly be informed i did not upload this , after i did all thinngs (required configuration) . Please help me .

voice class dualtone-detect-params 2

freq-max-power 6

freq-min-power 25

freq-power-twist 15

freq-max-delay 16

cadence-variation 8

!

voice class custom-cptone STC

dualtone busy

frequency 425 425

cadence 500 500

dualtone ringback

frequency 425 425

cadence 1000 4000

dualtone reorder

frequency 425 425

cadence 250 250

dualtone out-of-service

frequency 425 425

cadence 320 320

voice class custom-cptone Disconnect
dualtone disconnect
   frequency 425
   cadence 250 250

voice-port 0/0/0

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

supervisory custom-cptone STC

supervisory dualtone-detect-params 2

voice class custom-cptone Disconnect

timeouts call-disconnect 1
timeouts wait-release 1

no battery-reversal

cptone BE

timeouts initial 5

timeouts interdigit 3

timeouts ringing 5

timeouts wait-release 1

timing hookflash-out 50

timing guard-out 300

timing sup-disconnect 300

connection plar opx 8800

impedance complex2

caller-id enable

Thank you

Islam kamal

26 Replies 26

dear friend

i have already used this link at the begging of the project three months ago ,i am completely sure from my configuration. I need any help because my customer doesnot have any TAC.

thank you

Hi Islam,

your config is correct for sure. but unfortunately it didn't detect the disconnect signal.

I always face this headache with FXO setup

regards

Anas

Can you send me the output please , because i can not open the file?. I will appercaite that

thank you

Hi,

I am using the below disconnect signal

voice class dualtone-detect-params 1

freq-max-deviation 5

freq-max-power 0

freq-min-power 13

freq-power-twist 4

cadence-variation 8

voice class custom-cptone disconnect

dualtone disconnect

frequency 422

cadence 247 254

voice-port 0/3/0

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

supervisory custom-cptone disconnect

supervisory dualtone-detect-params 1

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Dear friends

Any updates or any help please regarding to FXO problem.Any suggestions

Dear friends

Is there any suggestions for the running problem?.

Thank you

Hi Islam,

As previously mentioned by Anas, there is no Disconnection Tone on the Capture, so the router doesn't have any way to know when to terminate the call, you should contact your Service Provider and ask them to hcek why they are not providing any kind of disconnect tone, the other option to is to request to Provide a "Battery Reversal" so the Rotuer can disconnect the call when this signal is detected on the line.

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Ismal,

Were you able to engage the Telco on this problem?

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jorge,

thanks a lot for your kind words and your rating.

We are here to help the community

Thanks

Anas

Anees Ur Rehman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Islam,

I was facing same problem and end up at this forum, I just figure out the same problem I was facing with FXO on CME. Here is what I did, I recorded the disconnect tone using PC mic while putting IP phone on speaker and hanging up from calling party side. Saved the disconnect beep in wav file and open in Adobe Audition. The duration in milliseconds while beep goes ON and OFF  is cadence, it can be easily measured from editor, in my case it was 500ms. Then navigate to window>frequency analysis and play the audio file, move the cursor on graph and it will show you the frequency length, my case it was 399. 

Regards,

Anees Ur Rehman

Riyadh. 

Hello guys,

My client receive some ok calls and not ok calls. My configuration is completely ok. I did a debug in the gateway:

224139496" calling time=01/04 00:22
*Oct 20 14:45:26.099: fxols_callerid_done: call being answered
*Oct 20 14:45:26.099: [7] htsp_dsm_close_done
*Oct 20 14:45:26.103: htsp_process_event: [7, FXOLS_WAIT_SETUP_ACK, E_HTSP_SETUP_ACK]
*Oct 20 14:45:26.103: fxols_wait_setup_ack:
*Oct 20 14:45:26.103: [7] set signal state = 0xC timestamp = 0fxols_check_auto_call
*Oct 20 14:45:26.103: htsp_process_event: [7, FXOLS_PROCEEDING, E_HTSP_SETUP_ACK]
*Oct 20 14:45:26.103: htsp_process_event: [7, FXOLS_PROCEEDING, E_HTSP_CONNECT]fxols_offhook_connect
*Oct 20 14:45:26.103: htsp_timer_stop
*Oct 20 14:45:26.119: htsp_process_event: [7, FXOLS_CONNECT, E_HTSP_VOICE_CUT_THROUGH]fxols_connect_proc_voice
*Oct 20 14:45:26.119: htsp_call_bridged invoked
*Oct 20 14:45:26.123: htsp_process_event: [7, FXOLS_CONNECT, E_HTSP_VOICE_CUT_THROUGH]fxols_connect_proc_voice
*Oct 20 14:45:26.423: htsp_process_event: [7, FXOLS_CONNECT, E_DSP_SIG_0110]fxols_rvs_battery
*Oct 20 14:45:26.423: htsp_timer_stop2
*Oct 20 14:45:26.423: htsp_timer_stop2

However the output shows:

htsp_process_event: [7, FXOLS_CONNECT, E_DSP_SIG_0110]fxols_rvs_battery

Can anyone tell what means "fxols_rvs_battery" ?

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hey Guys,

If any one need to solve the issue can try this command:

supervisory disconnect anytone

I tried it and works with me!