IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i hope all are fine,I have issue with Cisco Call Manager 12.5 I have CMCM 12.5 + 2960 Switch + 7861 IP Phone + Mikrotik RouterI connected all together using VLAN 105 with 2 access ports and one trunk port for router.I enabled the DHCP service ...

MoheyElbaz by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have an existing CUCM cluster 11.6.x on old hardware and I am planning to build a new cluster with a new version (12.5.x). I want to import only IP phone configuration to the new cluster. Also, the old cluster is in non-secure mode and the...

Hi All,Hope that all of you are safe during the pandemic.Today I'm facing an issue with a user in CUC,when user is attempting to login to voice mail box over phone, after entering PIN the call disconnects immediately by playing NO CONNECTION.Can any ...

Hi everyone, I recently have started updating our 8800 series phones (specifically 8851s) to 12.8(1) from 12.1(1) and it seems that this breaks the last line remembered.  I think I need guidance, because from what I have been able to find this is the...

Dear AllI have problem with configuring sip trunk on cube, my scenario is like below:ITSP(SBC)>---------<(PBX) CUBE (sip trunk)>----------<ISSABEL>-----------IP SIP Phone                                                  └-PRI[E1]>------------< Panaso...