NAME: "subslot 0/1 db module 0", DESCR: "PVDM4-128 Voice DSP Module"
PID: PVDM4-128

I can See the PVDM 

can any one Help US 

8 Replies 8

b.winter
VIP
VIP

The PVDM you see is installed and tied to the PRI Card "NIM-4MFT-T1/E1" and can only used for this card, and for nothing else.
If you need more PVDM, you need to get an extra PVDM card and install it on the motherboard.

If there are resources over after it’s used by the E1/T1 circuit it can be used for media resources, such as conference bridge and/or transcoding.

Response Signature

We have Remove the NIM-4MFT-T1/E1 from the router and it is the same Problem  NIM-4FXO missing at Show Platform ???

My comment was about the PVDM. I don’t know why you do not see the FXO card. Are you using a version of IOS which is supporting the card type?

Response Signature

it is New system from cisco , IOS V 17.0x

and I have try to reload the by using hw-module subslot 0/2 reload 

but no response " cant reload "

i try hw-module subslot 0/2 stop   also no response ???

also reload the router , at first time is ok , but after min, I cant see the FXO and missing ??

Try with IOS version 17.6.4

Response Signature

We have Remove the NIM-4MFT-T1/E1 from the router and it is the same Problem  NIM-4FXO missing at Show Platform ???

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the router (you didn’t specify the model) have a UC license installed? Voice-only modules won’t work if that’s missing. You’re seeing the T1/E1 module because it can be used for data circuits.