Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO Plar

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

I have an 2921 with VIC2-4FXO for incoming calls, i configure an PLAR, but i cannot receive calls.

I enabled the debug vpm signal and i receive this message:

Feb 17 12:35:35.424: fxols_line_reversal_clid_wait. On_hook line reversal detected possibily due to crossed cable

Feb 17 12:35:46.448: fxols_line_reversal_clid_wait. On_hook line reversal detected possibily due to crossed cable

Feb 17 12:35:50.484: fxols_line_reversal_clid_wait. On_hook line reversal detected possibily due to crossed cable

Feb 17 12:35:35.424: fxols_line_reversal_clid_wait. On_hook line reversal detected possibily due to crossed cable
Feb 17 12:35:46.448: fxols_line_reversal_clid_wait. On_hook line reversal detected possibily due to crossed cable
Feb 17 12:35:50.484: fxols_line_reversal_clid_wait. On_hook line reversal detected possibily due to crossed cable

What could be?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear

1-Please confirm this was not a crossed cable or a flip in tip and ring leads, and cables were inspected and no physical layer changes .

2-Please confirm the issue was not related to the FXO card (errors were only related to one card). To check swap the FXO  card position in the router. 

Running "

show voice dsp group all

Please confirm  the DSPs were up and looked normal. Reset the DSP and test again. If your configuration is true , i hink 100% the problem will be from the telecom central ( may be in the devices in the teleco central which you get the service from it.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

try

no battery-reversal

mohamed helmy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Leonardo,

Can you please give a sample for the configuration under the voice-port?

Regards,
Mohamed Helmy

Regards, Mohamed Helmy

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear

1-Please confirm this was not a crossed cable or a flip in tip and ring leads, and cables were inspected and no physical layer changes .

2-Please confirm the issue was not related to the FXO card (errors were only related to one card). To check swap the FXO  card position in the router. 

Running "

show voice dsp group all

Please confirm  the DSPs were up and looked normal. Reset the DSP and test again. If your configuration is true , i hink 100% the problem will be from the telecom central ( may be in the devices in the teleco central which you get the service from it.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

Hello,

Thanks everyone for the help

The problem was the crossed cable, i change the cable and its working.

Thanks again

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***