cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO to CDMA Fixed line disconnect problem.

kelly.amisi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have done the requisite searches but none address my specific query.

My query i have a Cisco 2801 router with FXO ports connected to a Huawei FT2250 Fixed line terminal. I am able to make a CSIM START XXXXXXX out of the port but the call disconnects after a couple of seconds. Secondly i have configured connection plar XXX to automatically dial a number, when i make an inbound call into the router the call is disconnected after a couple of seconds.

I have tried various configurations settings but the problem persists.I await your enlightened responses.

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

try under voice port

no battery reversal

Hi Paolo,

I've tried that and it doesnt work either, disconnects after a couple of seconds.

KA

Check that device interface is FXS, to be connected to FXO.

This has also been confirmed.

Then you can take "debug vpm signal". Possibly you will see "power denial" meaning device is not supplying loop current in off-hook state.

Hi Paolo,

You are a right i have seen the output as mentioned. What is nextto remedy this.

*May 29 12:05:34.342: htsp_process_event: [0/1/2, FXOLS_PROCEEDING, E_HTSP_PRE_CONN_DISC]

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_process_event: [0/1/2, FXOLS_OFFHOOK, E_HTSP_EVENT_TIMER]fxols_disc_confirm

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_timer_stop

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_timer_stop2

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_timer_stop3

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_process_event: [0/1/2, FXOLS_POWER_DENIAL, E_HTSP_RELEASE_REQ]fxols_offhook_release

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_timer_stop

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_timer_stop2

*May 29 12:05:40.326: htsp_timer_stop3

You can test the device with a regular telephone.

Other than that, nothing can be done on the Cisco.

I already did that before and it was working fine. However the thing is, it was working before we moved it to a new router of similiar specs, so how do you explain this anomaly.

Secondly if nothing can be done on the Cisco, what can be done on the Huawei device.

Sorry, I don't know.