cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Global Dial Plan replication using ILS not working

rashmi814
Level 1
Level 1

I have three clusters configured with ILS and GDPR using Hub and Spoke topology. All Alternate numbers and patterns are advertised across cluster  using GDPR. I am not able to dial advertises alternate numbers, getting call cannot be completed as dialed. I have assigned Advertised alternate numbers in Global Learned Alternate partition and assigned that partition to device CSS. Not sure what am I missing. Any help ??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you advertising alternate numbers on the associated DN on the phone? Be aware that alternate numbers needs to be associated to a physical number. If you are advertising via GDPR, then are those numbers tied to any device?  If you are advertising on the dn you need to select assign to local partition, because without this cucm will not insert those numbers in its digital analysis process since these numbers do not exist anywhere

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are a few things that needs to happen for this to work.

The first to check is that you have configure alternate patterns correctly. can you dial them from the local cluster? If you can then cucm has inserted the patterns into its digit analysis table.

The second thing is have you configure sip router patterns based on the route string used to advertise the patterns in ILS? If you have, you need to ensure that the partition assigned to the sip route strings are also reachable by the phones

I have issue with advertised numbers. Advertise Patterns works fine. I also find advertised number in list across cluster. All number gets replicate but not able to dial it.

Are you advertising alternate numbers on the associated DN on the phone? Be aware that alternate numbers needs to be associated to a physical number. If you are advertising via GDPR, then are those numbers tied to any device?  If you are advertising on the dn you need to select assign to local partition, because without this cucm will not insert those numbers in its digital analysis process since these numbers do not exist anywhere

I have assigned alternate numbers to GobalLearnedEnterpriseNumber. I can not have alternate number in same partition as DN. What do you mean by local Partition ? My DN and alternate numbers are same. I am not masking with any digit. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: