IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There, I am receiving the following error message from RTMT. UsedDiskSpace : 93 MessageString : Common Disk utilization hits LWM! AppID : Cisco Log Partition Monitoring Tool ClusterID : NodeID : SCCM50005P  TimeStamp : Wed Nov 23 11:34:35 EST 201...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I use CUCM v.10.5 and CUBE. CUCM and CUBE is connected by H323 gateway. On CUBE i have SIP trunk to PSTN provider. Now i use phones: 6921 (SCCP) and 8831 (SIP). I have problem with dtmf on SIP phones. If i have call from outside with dtmf opti...

ukaszquz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We have Cisco CME router 2921 and we have issue on the fxo port which got stuck because of incoming and outgoing calls. To make it work again I need to do a shut and no shut command on the voice port. Or disconnect and reconnect again ...

Hi, I currently have an old CUCM system that is unable to dial any mobile number that starts 073.   I'm assuming that this is down to an old dial plan being installed.  As this box no longer has any support on it (due for retirement soon) is there ...

Hi Everyone;I'm trying to solve to following problem (Please see the picture in attachment) :1) I have two sites, two CME Routers and I have the same dialing plan.2) I want to save the same dialing and I want to permit the communication between the t...

kadd.aziz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have setup User device profile & user can logon to the phones. This setup has two sites (Site A & B connected over the WAN) , each site has SIP trunk & local number range. When the Site A person move to site B or vice versa, user can logon t...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes