How to Block specific tel numbers in cisco call manager

janice.valencia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Our version is: 

Cisco Unified CM Administration

System version: 11.5.1.10000-6

We would like to block 60 numbers in call manager. If someone can help us out that would be great. Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'll assume you mean incoming calls, if so, this topic has been discussed hundreds of times before in CSC, a quick search will provide you with all the information related to this.

For outbound calls, configure translation patterns and set them to block the calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello, can we do the configuration without impacting the calls or without resetting anything?

I depends on your setup...but I recommend you if you're not sure to schedule all changes after hours.

Regards

Search on google and you would find numerous discussions as per your requirement. Check the  below link for reference 

https://www.google.co.in/search?site=&source=hp&q=block+numbers+in+cucm&oq=block+numbers+in+cucm&gs_l=psy-ab.3...4105.7551.0.7776.22.12.0.0.0.0.473.1293.3-1j2.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..19.3.1293.0..0.C4JgGpW3R5I

Regards

Abhay

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: