cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Enable Corporate Directory from IP Phone in CUCM 10.x

Mark Verwey
Level 1
Level 1

Someone (prior to me taking over) removed both the Corporate Directory and Personal directory options from all phones.  When you currently press the Directories button on the phone the only options you see are Missed Calls, Received Calls, and Placed Calls.  I need to add the Corporate and Personal Directory options back.  I haven't been able to find any documentation on how this is done.  Can anyone offer instructions?

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did they delete the services from CUCM?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

No the service is there, just like it shows above.  I have another site that looks identical to this one, it shows both Corporate directory and Personal Directory (and those links work), but doesn't show Missed, Received, or Placed Calls.  The other site that I'm trying to get working only shows Missed Calls, Received Calls, and Placed Calls.  All settings in Device>IP Services are there correctly, as well as Enterprise parameters and Service Parameters.

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

in cucm, if you go to DEVICE>DEVICE SETTINGS>IP Phone services  and do a search

do you find anything at all? it should look something like below, if it is not there, add the service back in as follows:

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Thank you!

This worked to me!

Just enabled the Corporate Directory Service and the Personal Directory Service and everything came back again.