IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a GainMaker that went bad and would like to replace  it's GainMaker  from Scientific Atlanta  1G 35-90V ~50-60HZ but can't find it if it's discontinued with wat can i replace if  my cables are with 60v to broadcast tv

Hi everyone,I have a few 7911s, 7914 expansion modules connected to 7962s, and a couple of 7937 conference phones. My cluster is currently running on version CUCM 11.5.1 and I'm exploring an upgrade to 12.5x. Cisco can't give me a definite answer on ...

lisacoody by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Media paths

Hi,We have CUCM v12.5. I know that by default CUCM is not involved in a call after the call has been set up. My question: is there a way to configure media paths (RTP audio) the same as signaling paths, I mean the media exchange doesn't occur directl...

sofiane__ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an question regarding the ringing when calling a Hunt Group. I have a Escalation Hunt Group with 4 members, configured for Top Down cycling. The Hunt Group works correctly, cycling to all members, with the members of the line group receiving c...

Twokiddad by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, One of our customer is moving from Cisco UC setup to Zoom Enterprise calling, we are in the process of helping them with Migration. We have a requirement of moving the fax lines which are currently connected to our VG2921 & VG310. The call...

Buenos días, Me gustaría saber si alguien ha instalado o ha intentado instalar el cisco TSP en un Windows Core, si ha tenido problemas ycuales... si es que ha tenido. Actualmente Cisco no indica si lo soporta o no (https://developer.cisco.com/site/ta...