Views
Helpful
Replies

how to open CGI for DX 80

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

hi all,

is there any option to open CGI for DX 80? i mean there is already url i can use to open IP phone by ip and see it`s current screen like this http://192.168.1.10/CGI/Screenshot

above url ask me to enter my credential, i enter my creditial that connect with this phone and it is open, but i can`t do the same for DX80 as i get error message

Not Found

The resource could not be found.

any advise?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Why do you assume, that the CGI function is available on the DX80, just because it's there for the phone?
A phone is a phone and a DX80 is a completely different type of device.

For other telepresence devices, you could buy a "Remote monitoring key" license, but I don't know if there is such a license for the DX80. Better talk to your Cisco AM.

View solution in original post

The remote monitoring option key does work on the DX series. You can grab a screenshot of the UI when not in a call (ie no video or shared content being shown) from the admin web UI even without the extra license.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Why do you assume, that the CGI function is available on the DX80, just because it's there for the phone?
A phone is a phone and a DX80 is a completely different type of device.

For other telepresence devices, you could buy a "Remote monitoring key" license, but I don't know if there is such a license for the DX80. Better talk to your Cisco AM.

The remote monitoring option key does work on the DX series. You can grab a screenshot of the UI when not in a call (ie no video or shared content being shown) from the admin web UI even without the extra license.

thanks Jonathan for your reply

how to grab a screenshot of the UI from the admin web UI?

Yes

i mean how to do this