cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Play annnouncement or message before ringing on DID extension for incoming PSTN external call on voice gateway ?

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

How to Play announcement or message ,"Your call will be recorded",  before ringing the extension of  IP Phone for an incoming PSTN external call . The requirement is only for external call. So I want to play this announcement from voice gateway.

How can i achieve this? I need a proper working tcl script and right configuration command.

The above mentioned announcement should be played  more than 30 DID extensions.

15 Replies 15

Please checkout MARS Agent Greeting application for Cisco CUCM / UCCX / UCCE / PCCE .

Supports Cisco Desk Phones
Supports Cisco JABBER Client
Plays out greeting messages for Inbound Calls
Plays out greeting messages for Outbound Calls
Application can welcome the caller, identify the agent, and include other useful contextual information.
With MARS Agent Greeting, each caller can receive a clear, well-paced introduction.
The application saves the agent, from having to repeat the same introductory phrase for each call.
It also gives the agent time to review desktop software screen pop while the greeting plays.

The application integrates with Cisco CUCM.
The application plays out a prerecorded greeting audio file to incoming calls landing on Cisco phone DN configured in the application.
The greeting file is played out to both the caller & agent on call connect ( i.e. when user/agent answers the incoming call on Cisco phone)
Application can be configured to play the greeting message for both inbound and outbound calls.

MARS Agent Greetings video : https://lnkd.in/fV8VA8W

For further details please write to info@parsec-tech.com