IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have several voice trunks, but I am having an issue with one of them.   I will shut, no shut the voice-port and all is well for a couple hours to a day or more, but the trunk eventually disconnects seemingly random.    Below is part of the config f...

oahuoahu1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to provision my RoomKits to have encryption (Encrypted configs & audio) If I try to use a Device Security Profile that has encryption, the RoomKit says it has no certificates. If I try to install a certificate via CAPF (Either via LSC or M...

Hi, I have a problem, there is no waiting tone on the line through IVR/UCCX when there is a call from outside.But when there is an incoming call directly to the extension and without using IVR/UCCX, there is a waiting tone. Here are some of the call ...

Sgj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with the SIP-configuration for CP-8861 phones for use with a thirdparty VoIP-provider. I have absolutely no experience with any of this, and although I realize that posts in this community are aimed at professionals, I'd really a...

jannis2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes