cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Howe do i change phone numbers on all phones in a device pool ?

Rune Larsen
Level 1
Level 1

We have to change the phone numbers on all phones in a device pool. We have a did range today start with 3228xxxx. This have to be changed to 3270xxxx. Is there a quick way to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Aman

The instructions are in the thread I referenced. It's a CLI app, not a gui/windows app.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Rune

See this thread for my little tool to do this based on an input CSV: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2119442

Regards

Aaron

Please rate if useful....

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

I was just going through the thread and I downloaded the attachment ExtensionRemapDN.zip.But when I click it after unzipping it , black screen opens and closes.

If u could explain the steps on how to get info from call manager and then, run , it would be helpful.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman

The instructions are in the thread I referenced. It's a CLI app, not a gui/windows app.

Aaron

Hi,

Thanks, This is a greate tool. I have tested i and it worked fine.

Regards

Rune

Hi Rune

Glad to hear it.

Please remember to mark questions as 'answered' to help identify useful responses.

Aaron

Hi Rune.
To add an option to the great tool that Aaron suggested (+5 P A) you can use BAT exporting all phone detail, modify just DN and use again BAT to update phones with modified info.
After this operation, just remember to delete old unassigned numbers.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"