Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt group forward no answer not hitting correct voicemail

cnoonan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a DN (879019) which is set to CFA to voicemail.

When this number is dialled directly by a phone the mailbox message is heard and a voicemail can be left.

This number has been configured as the Hunt Pilot Forward-No-Answer DN and its partition is contained in the CSS assigned.

When the Hunt Pilot times out it forwards the call and but is the Unity Connection system greeting that is heard and not the DN's personal greeting. This is the same behaviour as when a voicemail box does not exist for a particular user.

Any help will be much appreciated as I am supposed to put the system live at the weekend.

thanks

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because CUC receives the original called number, which is the one from the hunt pilot.
You can configure that as an alternate DN for the mailbox, configure call routing rules in CUC, or create a VM profile which hardcodes that DN. either will work

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cnoonan
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry I forgot to say, both UCM and CUC are version 8.6.2.22900-9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because CUC receives the original called number, which is the one from the hunt pilot.
You can configure that as an alternate DN for the mailbox, configure call routing rules in CUC, or create a VM profile which hardcodes that DN. either will work

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

cnoonan
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Jaime that worked a treat.