Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot CDR Report - FONA & FOB

saviolabao2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We set up a Hunt Pilot and configure the "Forward Hunt No Answer" & "Forward Hunt Busy" to one AA on our CUE. Then I use a test phone to dial the hunt pilot number and let all members wait until the call is forwarded to the AA. But I could not see any record in the Hunt Pilot Detail CDR report, in my understanding, there should be a record with "FONA" set to "Y", right? Same problem for FOB.

And I have one more question: in the line group, we set the "Distribution Algorithm" to "Longest Idle Time", so the members will ring one by one if they not answer, but there's only one record in the Hunt Pilot Detail CDR report with the member who finally answers or abandons, is it possible to also have the records of the members who did not answer before?

We are running CUCM 8.5.1

Thanks.

Regards

Savi

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

By default, Final Called Party Number will show the DN of last member who answer/abandon the call. It is not possible to show the records of members who were presented with the call earlier. For FONA and FOB fields showing "N", did the call successfully go to AA on CME or not. Is the count for FONA and FOB increasing in Hunt Pilot Summary report or not.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

Most probably you are hitting below defect:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCto77083/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

By default, Final Called Party Number will show the DN of last member who answer/abandon the call. It is not possible to show the records of members who were presented with the call earlier. For FONA and FOB fields showing "N", did the call successfully go to AA on CME or not. Is the count for FONA and FOB increasing in Hunt Pilot Summary report or not.

Regards

Deepak

Hello Deepak,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the call successfully goes to the AA. But there's no record in both the detail & summary report.

Regards

Savi

Most probably you are hitting below defect:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCto77083/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Regards

Deepak

Hello Deepak,

I tried with CUCM version 11.0 today and FONA & FOB work well, so the BUG you find should be the reason. Thanks for your information.

Regards

Savi

Glad that I was able to help Savi and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak