cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hyperlink Digit stripping in CUCM

lowfell
Level 3
Level 3

Hello all. , if somebody clicks a Phone number in an outlook signature that is prefixed say 123 is there a way we can get call manager to strip the 123 from the signature hyperlink for example say a number is 1234567 so we only want jabber to call 4567 if they hyperlink in the outlook address book is clicked it currently dials the full number and fails. is there a way you can strip the prefix from the hyperlink?

3 Replies 3

it can be done in many ways according to the requirement. You can make this working from route pattern if its for  dialing outside.

For example, I receive an email from a  friend  which contain his telephone number.To make national  call I need to dial only 8 digits. I dial his number using jabber but the signature contain country code. so when I dial from jabber using his signature it dial full number  +96824588600. I use a route pattern to match +968, strip the first three digit including the + and send only the last 8 digit to PSTN using predot.

Response Signature

so you could use a route pattern based on the four digit extention if say the four digit extention only referenced people within your building that is dialling INSIDE not outside, does that make a difference?

For internal calls you would use translation patterns.

Response Signature