cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I need to configure h323 output groups

jserce
Level 1
Level 1

I need to configure h323 output groups. Ie, for a user groups need to go through a FX0 (1) and another different groups of users occupying FX0 other door (2). How I can do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I usually just configure route patterns with a prefix, on the GW configure the POTS DPs with that prefix and since it's going to be an exact match it will be stripped and you'll only send the original digits out.

ie route pattern 5XXX, prefix 152

destination-pattern 152XXXX

port 0/0

route pattern 5XXX, prefix 151

destination-pattern 151XXXX

port 0/1

Just adjusts CSS and partitions so that the users reach the right route pattern which will prefix the right digits depending on what FXO you want to use.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You always need to mention what product you're using (CUCM, CME, UC520, etc and version) and not just what you're trying to do.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Sorry. I'm using CUCM 7.1.5. Thanks

I usually just configure route patterns with a prefix, on the GW configure the POTS DPs with that prefix and since it's going to be an exact match it will be stripped and you'll only send the original digits out.

ie route pattern 5XXX, prefix 152

destination-pattern 152XXXX

port 0/0

route pattern 5XXX, prefix 151

destination-pattern 151XXXX

port 0/1

Just adjusts CSS and partitions so that the users reach the right route pattern which will prefix the right digits depending on what FXO you want to use.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You'll need to use cor-lists, you can find plenty of good examples here and on Cisco pages.

HTH,

Chris

No need to place restrictions. Just assign a resource (FXO) to a group of users and other resources (other different FXO) to other specific users. Both outputs (FXO) have the same privileges.