Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming call beep =CUCM10.5 BULK Setting=

May Simpson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Experts,

I would like to remove the incoming call beep (single beep) that occurs when someone is on the phone and another incoming call appears.

And I found the following discussion, and this is exactly what I want to do. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11137541/incoming-call-beep#comment-11209626

I confirmed I could change this setting per line.

However since we have 51 phones and each ones has 3 or 4 lines, we would like to configure them in bulk.

The CUCM version is 10.5 and Phone model #s are 8811.

Could anyone please tell me how to set this in bulk? Like per ip phone. 

Thanks and regards,

Mayumi

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mayumi,

Can you please try;

From CUCM  admin> Service Parameters> Callmanager (active)> Clusterwide Parameters >(Device - Phone)> Ring Setting of  Busy Station (Flash Only)

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Mayumi

You can do this with bulk administration-line-update line - and  search which phone want to apply this setting.

Hi Kemal,

Thank you so much for your comment!

I see, we can configure this per line in bulk! (Not per IP Phone)

This is useful, thank you very much!

Thanks and regards,

Mayumi

You can also update this with bulk administrator- phone-update phone-query searching with spesific phone.

Hi M.Kmeil,

Thank you for your comment!

I went to bulk administrator- phone-update phone-query ->searching with spesific->Next,  I couldn't find the "Ring setting, when Active" on the page.

Probably we cannot set this in bulk?

Thanks and regards,

Mayumi 

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for your response!

I could find Service Parameters from CUCM admin page -> System and now I know where to configure this!

But If I set this, this affects all ip phones registered in the CUCM, right?

Our client has total 1400 IP Phone all over the world and we would like to affect this setting to just 51 phones, which are located in Japan.

In this case, the only way we can do is setting this per line?(Not per single IP Phone) 

Thanks and regards,

Mayumi