cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 911 Call Issue

All,  I have four POTS lines that connect into a router at one of my remote locations. When a 911 call is placed, the POTS lines are the preferred path to take. Is there a command on the router that I can execute that will show me the recent calls th...

I am experiencing an issue with users experiencing a delay in the RTP stream on incoming calls. This is happening at a particular location and occurs with incoming site calls as well as incoming via the ITSP. This is a clustered infrastructure with C...

We have some offices connected via an ASA Site to Site IPSEC VPN to our HQ which houses a CUCM. The Internet line experiences just under 1% packet loss per 24 hour period.  However this sometimes causes the site to site VPN to drop and reconnect abou...

Team, We would like to change userid for our organization. Earlier we had end user cpnfigured with their windows login id however now we want to go for employee id. So each end user will be using employee id.Can  you advise me if we can update the u...

I am running CUCM version 9.1 I have a DX650 running Android version 4.1.1 The phone load is sipdx650.10-1-2-33 The phone is configured on CUCM and registers successfully. Inbound and outbound calls are working as expected and the directory is avail...