cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming Call forwarding to Cell

fahad.tariq11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys How are you hope you are doing great ! I am  in bit of a trouble here . In mo organization  Call forwarding works fine internally but when someone calls from outside i mean incoming calls are not being forwarded and intend clients complain of fast busy
here is what i mean to say  by my above statement when someone calls EXT 7924 and when  call is unanswered  it autocratically goes to cell and at the other hand when someone calls from outside on this EXT from EUI164  call forwrd to cell fails we are using SIP trunk in our ORG
thanks in advance        

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you check on the directory number configuration page if any Calling Search Space is applied to the 'Forward No Answer External" field. It should be able to access the partition through which call is being forwarded to gateway/cube. You can also check by running a debug on the gateway if the call is reaching the gateway or not.

Manish

@Manish   we are using CME  not CUCM

Try mentioning the call control software in the initial description, for CME you may check the following

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-express/82046-cfwdcme-ext-num-fails.html#topic1

Manish