cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming calls are not forwarded to group

cptigers1
Level 1
Level 1

Our phone system was designed to ring our Office Manager, and if no response, roll to all the other phones, then go the the general mailbox.

From staff reports I gather that last Friday afternoon, the "rolling to other phones" part ceased, and every phone but the office manager's reads "2: Forwarded to 3999", which is our general line.  Callers are routed directly to general voicemail if the Office Manager does not answer.

How do I fix this?  I'm using CUE 2.3.  Yes I realize that's ancient, no, I can't call TAC- our system was donated, no I can't upgrade the CUE because the limit of my experience is logging into the online GUI and telneting into the router without any working knowledge of the CLI (although I've poked my way through it before)

Can you advise?

1 Reply 1

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

it sounds like the other phones have been forwarded manually to 3999.  You should be able to hit the CallFwdAll button and it will remove it.  Do that on each phone.  if it is on the second line, hit the line and then hit the callFwdAll button.  If that doesn't help please post the router configuration and I can tell you what to configure to remove the call forward.

Thanks

Von

My Youtube Channel

http://vonclawson.blogspot.com

Please rate if this helps.