Helpful
Replies

Integration of MS Teams with CUCM via Ribbon SBC for Simultaneous Ring

bluesea2010
Level 5
Level 5

I want to achieve the following setup:

MS Teams -> SBC -> CUCM

The phone is registered on CUCM with DNs 7666 and 7555.

In MS Teams, the DN is +7666.

Now, when someone calls from MS Teams (+7666) to 7555, I want the call to ring on the 7666 desk phone as well, so the caller can pick the deskphone and talk instead of teams

sbc is ribbon

Pelase help 

Thanks

5 Replies 5

eyalraba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can achieve this by configuring SNR: Configure Single Number Reach for CallManager - Cisco

Hi,

For example, if I make a call from my Teams account (+7666) to extension 7555, my desk phone should also dial 7666

Thanks

Technically you’re right, but the flow of numbers are somewhat squeed IMHO. If Teams user with extension +7666 makes a call to 7555 why would that make a parallel call to 7666? What would be more understandable would be for the call to 7555 to also make a parallel call to +7555, ie ringing on the device(s) in CM and to the user in Teams.

Response Signature

Are you sure you got the numbers down right? Sounds quite odd to have a call from +7666 to 7555 also ring on 7666. What would make more sense is for the call to 7555 also ring on +7555, ie on the Teams client as wall as on the CM device(s).

Response Signature

eyalraba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can configure the +7666 as a remote destination, where the MS will act as if it was a mobile. SNR feature provide the capability of resuming the call from the desk phone.