IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I recently bought a Cisco 8861 IP phone and I'm currently trying to upgrade the firmware. The phone is currently on sip88xx.12-1-1ES-12, and I'm trying to upgrade it to sip88xx.14-2-1-0201-40. I have all the files including the XMLdefault.cnf.x...

c0a4 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, everybody.how many ip phones can be connected?I need more than 70 phones, but only 40 of them accept addresses.and the router gives an error%IPPHONE-6-REG_ALARM: 24: Name=SEP001D452D50BD Load= SCCP41.8-3-3-3SR2S Last=Phone-Reg-Rej %DHCPD-4-PING_...

I have several ObjectIDs that I can see in Unity connection when I issue the command: run cuc dbquery unitydyndb select * from tbl_remotenetworksyncerror What I need is a command that will translate the ObjectIDs that I see into an account name or ca...

refram by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m in need of some assistance. I work from home, administrative assistant, my supervisor has calls transferred between me and my co-worker every few hours, using Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal. Yesterday morning the calls were fine, I...

kumarash2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes