cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intercluster Trunk between Be3000 and Asterix.

Rajan R
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

Is this possible to achieve with be3k at one end ?

Thanks

Varadarajan.R

4 Replies 4

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I know it works between CME and asterisk (I had it working myself). I have seen people say it won't work between CUCM and asterisk, because of authentication and that you would therefore need a CUBE.  However, have a try with a CUCM SIP Trunk, and make sure on the asterisk side you allow anonymous INVITES (i am not sure about the exact wording in asterisk), basically running SIP without authentication/registration.

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Thanks a lot dennis.

We dont need any authentication. Just a direct trunk between be3k and asterix. so the end users can be able to call each other using this trunk. The issue is, we dont have cucm, we have a BE3k.

Thanks

Varadarajan.R

Hi Varadarajan,

If you are really willing to implement it, I would recommend opening a case with the PDI Helpdesk to get a proper confirmation as it is a design question.

http://www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

Manish

HI Manish,

Yes, we do need to this at the earliest, hence my posts here. And I shall go through PDI. Thanks for the suggestion.

Varadarajan.R

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: