Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS for Cubes - Survey

Dear all,

I would like to ask help on a issues I got with some cubes in tokyo with KHV provider. We already tested two IOS but still finding a lot of high severity bugs on cubes.

My scenarios it's SIP Phone (9951) or a Voicegateway with a MGCP E1 -> CUCM 8.5 > Cubes (Router 2951 - the bundle for cubes)  > KHV SIP PSTN.

I already got TAC cases opened but still not resolving the issue.

I would like to do a survey on what IOS version everybody is using on their cubes.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have used the 15.1(4)M? and 15.2(3)M? (where ? is the most recent build) for CUBE without issue. Keep us posted on how your TC cases turn out!

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

We are using 15.1(4)M4 and it is very stable.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

We Use 15.1(3)T3 advipservk9... no issue till now (I hope)

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

I agree with my colleagues here both 15.1.4M and 15.2.4M are stable.

Chris

All,

Thank you very much for your answers.

I'm using 15.1.2.T5 in US Verizon with 3845 and 2821 and it's running without any issues but when i tried in Tokyo on 2951 connected to KHV I found some issues.

Currently I'm running in Tokyo IOS 15.1.4.M3 and I got to reload every day in the night to make sure no issues will happen in the next morning. RTP connections are getting stuck on the cubes.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: