IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have a unique situation where a handful of Cisco 6901 IP phones are not registered to Call Manager, yet they have dial tone and can make outgoing calls. They cannot receive calls however. Running cdp shows the mac address of the phones and the...

jszapipes by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings! I can't find anywhere information, based on which MRGL (callee or called) is happening determination which resources should be used. Also, do both sides have to have transcoder in their MRGL's, or one in any MRGL is good enough ?Thanks in ...

Is there any way to verify whether a call is hitting a particular dial peer when a call is made from a Cisco IP phone to another registered to the same Call Manager? The calls are hairpinned to the same gateway.Would appreciate any suggestion.Rajnath...

Dears I want some confirmation on following situation. I have to install vmware on C240M3 and i have found following problem.I have part# VMW-VS5-ST03A= Qty 12 license if for 1 CPU only, whereas the UCS server C240M3 has 2 CPUs  and the CUCM servers ...

Dears,I am deploying CUCM 8.6 in vmware esxi 5.0. I downloaded an ovf templete from cisco website. It had following specs:CPU=2MEM= 6GBHDD= 80GBAs i have more RAM and more storage space, i made some changes to this ovf file and installed my cluster o...