Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ip phone 7900 series (7945 - 7965 - 7911) doesn't log missed call

Hello,

I've the problem in  some phone (with different model ) . Some phones device dosen't log the missed calls. The version of the CUCM is 8.6.2.22900-9 .

what can I do?

thanks a lot .

Roberto

4 Replies 4

V.Naveen Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Check firmware version for all phones..

if it is old version. plz upgrade to new firmware version

below are latest version:

For 7945/7965:cmterm-7945_7965-sccp.9-3-1SR1-1.cop.sgn

For 7911:cmterm-7911_7906-sccp.9-3-1SR1-1.cop.sgn

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is a checkbox on the DN Configuration page: Log missed calls. Is it unchecked on the line appearences where this isn't happening?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

someone have a good idea to resolve tftp problem?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thanks for your support but your suggest I have just try. After some test I have understand that the problem is PUBLISHER tftp SEVICES.. When the phone is registered AND set tftp subscriber the problem don't see. The CUCM1 (PUBLISHER) don't work the TFTP(the service is started) but don't work. For example when I connect new phone 7911 with the old firmware (9-0-2), the phone is registered but dosen't change the new firmware into the cucm(9-2-3). If I force hardware reset factory , the phone download only term06.default.

can you help me, please?
Thanks a lot.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: