cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP phone 7975 Unprosisioned for issabel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dears hope you are  will 
i  solved my  problem and make integration  with issabel  the issue was in xml  file       

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

A few questions: 

• What version of CUCM are you running? (Or are you running CUCME?)
  • Is the phone provisioned by MAC in CUCM? (Presumably yes, but checking.)
  • If the phone is provisioned in CUCM and is a SIP phone, is a directory number configured on the phone?
  • What does the Status Messages read on the phone? Can the phone reach the DHCP server? The TFTP server? Does it ask for XMLDefault.cnf.xml?
  • Has the phone received the correct VLAN from the switch, and does the DHCP Pool for that VLAN have the required information?

Let us know so we can better help.

Maren

I have Issabel 4.0.0-9  , How can i checking that ( Is the phone provisioned by MAC in CUCM) ,  If the phone is provisioned in CUCM and is a SIP phone, is a directory number configured on the phone  No ,  

status Massage 

10:41:28a File Not Found : ram/SEP0024142DD25B.cnf.xml
 10:41:28a File Not Found : SEP0024142DD25B.cnf.xml
 10:41:28a XMLDefault.cnf.xml
 10:42:04a No IPv4 DNS Server
 10:42:04a No IPv6 DNS Server
 10:42:04a No IPv6 TFTP Server
 10:42:04a No Trust List Installed
 10:42:05a File Not Found : ram/SEP0024142DD25B.cnf.xml
 10:42:05a File Not Found : SEP0024142DD25B.cnf.xml
 10:42:05a XMLDefault.cnf.xml
  • Has the phone received the correct VLAN from the switch, and does the DHCP Pool for that VLAN have the required information? Native Vlan 

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @waleed easyvision ;

Cisco router CME or CUCM as call center ? Which Firmware ? SIP or SCCP ?

Do you debug TFTP events to see the issue ? Do you have log on phone ?

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

I have Issabel 4.0.0-9 , VM , Firmware 9.2.1 , SIP  , No debug TFTP Event appear , No I don't  

As you seem to use a 3:rd party calling system, Issabel 4.0.0-9 from what you wrote, this forum is not the appropriate place to ask for help. If you do use a Cisco calling system, like Communication Manager (CM) or Commutation Manager Express (CME), then we can help you with your questions.

Response Signature

In addition to what @Roger Kallberg said, the firmware on a Cisco 7975 phone will use Cisco proprietary signaling to connect to CUCM. Unless Issabel accepts this signaling natively you will not get the Cisco phone to register to Issabel. However, there is a SIP-Only (basic SIP functionality) version of the 7975 firmware that might allow it to register as a simple SIP device but I don't think that firmware is still available for download from Cisco's website.

Maren

Dears hope you are  will 
i  solved my  problem and make integration  with issabel  the issue was in xml  file       

Perfect @waleed easyvision  

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.