IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have recently migrated from non-secure mode to mixed-mode in CUCM v12.5 with little issue. For each device, after installing the CAPF feature, it defaults to 'no installation pending'.Now my NOC staff are asking how to copy or supercopy the Install...

CAPF.PNG

Hello, I need to downgrade one Cisco phone 7811 with version 11.0.1.11 due to bug with no missed calls to version 10-3-1-12. I need to downgrade only one device for test, this device it is not in CME.   I´m quite new in voice, so could you help me.  ...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to recognize the expansion module in CP-8861. Only BEKEM 36-Button is selected in the Expansion Module, so the module is not recognized. After looking through the data, I found that CP-8800-Audio 28 shortcut key is required to activate it,...

LeeJunHo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ehwic vdsl2-ciro

hi I have a 2901 CME 12.0 router version 15.7 I have a problem with an ehwic va-dsl-m, I connected the telephone cable but it doesn't connect with the provaider                                                                                          ...