IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to recognize the expansion module in CP-8861. Only BEKEM 36-Button is selected in the Expansion Module, so the module is not recognized. After looking through the data, I found that CP-8800-Audio 28 shortcut key is required to activate it,...

LeeJunHo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ehwic vdsl2-ciro

hi I have a 2901 CME 12.0 router version 15.7 I have a problem with an ehwic va-dsl-m, I connected the telephone cable but it doesn't connect with the provaider                                                                                          ...

Hello,  I have registered 8875 IP Phone to our on-prem call manager 14. I would like to know if i can use webex meeting on this device. I am unable to see webex meetings icon on the phone.  Do i need to registered to webex control hub in order to sta...

Hello , I am experiencing an issue with fax-to-mail on my Cisco router. In the past, it was working fine, but recently, all fax detection has stopped working, and calls are disconnecting. I received the following error message: %CALL_CONTROL-6-APP_NO...

I recently bought a little used ATA192 second hand.  I thought a factory reset was a good place to start so I applied power (but made no other connection).  The lights flashed as expected.  I then pressed the Reset button.  The expected sequence of l...

20221130_114158.jpg
MikeN58B by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes