1) Check if IP Phone is Getting Power SUpply YES
2) Check if IP Phone is getting IP and it is in correct VLAN. Correct VLAN but is not getting the IP address
3) Check if IP Phone is getting Option 150 i,e TFTP Address YES
4) Check if IP Phone is able to contact CUCM on TFTP Port and get the configuration file. NO
5) Check if IP Phone MAC and Model is configured properly in CUCM YES
Does the CUCM provides the DHCP service?
Can you assisgn statically an IP address to the phone to check if the problem gets resolved?
It looks like the phone does not receive an IP Address, consequently it cannot communicate with the CUCM to register.