Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Login Extension Mobility with user

Hi Community,

I have configured extension mobility in my CUCM cluster, everything is working well, but I was requested that when the user needs to enter its user and password they only must set its password and the user appears automatically.

I have reached log in users automatically like "one click login", but the problem is when I select the Extension mobility service it authenticates automatically, without entering user and password.

https://www.uccollabing.com/2016/02/15/one-click-login-logout-extension-mobility-enterprise-feature/

I need that service ask for only password and that the user ID appears as default.

Is there any way to achieve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What's if you enable "Remember the Last User Logged In" in service parameter? Then user don't need to input username every time.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That defeats the whole purpose of EM, which is that anyone can login in any phone, that's the way it's supposed to work.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Yes, as you said the main purpose of extension mobility is login in anywhere, but I have an special client wich would like to lock all phones to avoid that someone make malicious calls, I´ve spoken with my client that what he wants is not possible, at least CISCO don´t provide a tool that satisfies this, so we proposed him to use extension mobility or FAC, but when we made the demonstration they asked if there is a way to only set your password and that the user appears automatically in EM interface so they could simulate lock and unlock his phone.

For the while they will use EM.

I appreciate your answer.

Thanks.

We have no solution to tie a phone to single user, they need to look at 3rd party options for that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

What's if you enable "Remember the Last User Logged In" in service parameter? Then user don't need to input username every time.

Hi Kinmanm,

Thanks this was I looking for, finally I could finish this requirement.

Regards.

Jamie,

I have one question. Two users recently joined tried to login phone . But they are not prompting to enter password or like blank password. But other users are able to login same phone without any issues. Profile configured properly or mirror copy of users who logged into phone. What could be the reason.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: