IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a SIP Trunk out of CUCM to a VG. Doing a dialpeer debug I see it matching the correct dial-peer but I'm getting a "call cannot be completed as dialed". It's incoming/outgoing SIP to another VG, doing a csim start I see it routed correctly with...

BMaples by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client where they have an Entrust CA and have it set up so that the only way they can create an Entrust cert for CUCM, is to 1.) from Entrust, generate a reference number for the certificate to be created, and 2.) assign that reference numbe...

rgates by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem : after shutdown and no shutdown command the FXO hung, please do you have any solution ?   Foreign Exchange Office 0/2/0 Slot is 0, Sub-unit is 2, Port is 0 Type of VoicePort is FXOOperation State is DORMANT Administrative State i...

I recently deployed CUCM 11.   One issue we are having is frequently after calls the phone goes to the blue screen where it says "Phone is Registering".  This frequently happens after a call and sometimes during a call.  Then the users phone is down ...

Guys, I have multiple SIP trunks registered on my Gateway, and the calls are routed to cvp for IVR treatement, now i have to limit the channels for certain SIP trunks that are registered on my gateway, is there any way we can limit the channels on th...