IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   My Customer have a solution with CUCM 10.5.2. In the environment randomly any call staty mute for any seconds. I collected in the RTMT the logs about Cisco Callmanager, but, I have difficult to identify in the logs lack of audio. Questions...

I have this scenario and could not figure it out. When a call arrives to receptionist, she answers the call, and when she transfers the call to the intended user/Ext, the call just keep ringing, it does not get forwarded to the user's voicemail.   Th...

BigK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   My Customer have the solution with CUCM 10.5.2 and we having the follow problem: the softkey template is not working to IP Phone model 7841. I am suspecting problem with firmware, because, I copy the same template 6945 that is working, but...

Dear all, I have an issues with 7821 sip phones using cme 10.5 please help: please refer to attached. 1- internal calls some times and most of the times shows fast busy signals. 2- same issue with pots calls to pstn. 3- i tried to uprade from 10-1.1S...

Hi,   Can someone pls help me in getting an alternate VOIP solution for" Cisco Call Manager Express (Cisco 2901 Integrated Services Router – 35 Phone license" as its in eol?   Is be4000/6000 or C2901-CME-SRST/K9 appropriate alternate

Resolved! DTMF Lab

All, I've been working hard on some DTMF labs and some help in understanding some of the CUCM logs.. Here are some extracts and I would appreciate some comments on the below and also an understanding of the numbers/values etc that are set.. I normall...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes