Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

meet me number cannot called by mobile phone or PSTN

Hi dear,

i have a translation pattern for meet me number cannot dial from mobile phone or PSTN.

please help

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please configure Meet me in DID range number and it should be same way like extension numbers of users

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does the call hit the GW??

If so, does it hit the right TP??

Does the TP have the proper config to reach the meet-me DN??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Please configure Meet me in DID range number and it should be same way like extension numbers of users

Hi All,

thanks for your replies,

@manish, yes i am,

@jaime & karunakar, i have one translation number for Helpdesk, it connect to CCX, for example, 1111, this number can dial from mobile phone or PSTN, when i create the new number 2222 for meet-me connect to ccx too, your dial cannot be completed...

regularly extension number is 604xxxxxx, when i created translation pattern like regularly it work, but no for only 4 digit except helpdesk number.

thanks

OK, so, you're using UCCX to catch the call, have someone enter the meet-me DN, and then re-direct??

If not, you'll have to properly explain the exact call flow you're tying to get to work.

Your call cannot be completed as dialed is always CSS/partitions problems, you'll have to look into that and fix it, according to your dial plan.

Also, in regards to Manish's question, yes to what?

Just trying to join a meet-me that has already been initiated?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Please paste  screenshot of your translation pattern for 2222  and what is the DID range for a working helpdesk number?

Please note use of "Consult Transfer", "Redirect", and "Place Call" steps to invoke or dial into "MeetMe" conferences is not supported from UCCX perspective. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/release/docs/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccx-release-notes-106/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccc-release-notes-106_chapter_00.html

Regards

Deepak

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alpert,

Just to be sure, are you trying to initiate a Meetme conference from  a PSTN/Mobile phone or join an existing one?

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: