IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all We suspect that there is a misconfiguration on our voice gateway (CUBE) or on CUCM10.5Basically this is what we experience:1.       SCCP Phone calls an external number 2.      call is established, no problems3.      The internal phone is shu...

Hello everyone, I've CUCM 10.5 with CUBE router. I've configured an hunt pilot (4444) for a little inbound call center. When an available representative answers to the incoming external call, all works well. The issue is experienced when the external...

PieroB by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have a c7821 phone in CUCM 10.5.2, when registered internally it's working fine. When I register it over the Internet via Expressway 8.5 and login in (like a Jabber client), I get this annoying issue: I can receive calls OK.  But when I c...

pjiracek by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a voice-gateway C3925 with 1G of DRAM and 256kB of Flash and the IOS version is 15.4(3)M2 The max-ephone that I can configure are 265. I need to be able to register 350. If I check the documentation for SRST (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/...

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a project in progress VPN and IP telephony connecting three sites including Morocco. But yesterday I heard from my clients that the Givernment banned such services and will force penalty for violation. I know for fact many free VoIP ap...

Hi CiscoExperts, We have CUIC v8.5 on VM with premium license and planning on upgrading to v10. I came around something before saying that licenses have no expiry. Do we still need a new premium license for our upgrade or will our current license be...

Customer is using CUCM 8.1 in MCS Server, need to upgrade to CUCM 10.5 in B-Series Server with same IP Phones. Please advice can we install the new CUCM 10.5 and register old IP Phones. or can we install the old CUCM 8.1 in B-Series server and use th...