IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Short description:I can not install cop firmware phone 9.3(4)  (cmterm-8941_8945-sccp.9-3-4-17.cop.sgn) on CUCM 11(0)1.During SFTP installing I got error : Error encountered: The selected file is not valid. Please ensure that the COP/ISO file is inte...

Hi All, We integrated a GSM Gateway to the Call Manager and added this for the existing Mobile Voice Access setup. During our testing, there was an issue when calling the Mobile Voice Access feature. As per checking by the GSM Gateway personnel, he ...

Dear forum users. I have a client with the following:- CUCM System version: 6 Firmware:SCCP11.8-4-2Sphone model :7911Phone number : 1067The client is complaing of call drops ,  internal or external it doesn't matter and the time varies, can be 20 se...

I have a call manager in China . It manage two voice gateways, VGA and VGB with H323. and I configured a SIP Trunk to a SIEMENS VoIP PBX in Sweden. The SIP Trunk enable "OPTIONS ping" to monitor destination status .  I created a Route Group that incl...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a basic question for most of you guys but I need some confirmation of call routing process. I am needing to include a couple new test DIDs into our system for a new circuit. We are receiving 3 digits from the carrier. I already have a dial-pe...

Hi, One of our client is asking if there is possibility that we can use Pin code during SRST mode.I think FAC only use for CUCM only, please correct me if I'm wrong. They used Cisco 3925 with IOS version 15.4M1. Thanks, Gritzen

giodias01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am trying to understand the best practice configuration for Expressway clustering. The "Cisco Expressway Cluster Creation and Maintenance" guide seems to talk about the process to cluster 2 expressway servers i.e. Creating a cluster of 2...