Views
Helpful
Replies

Miss calls not showing in 7945 phones.

dijin1986
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Our Client has purchased new Cisco 7945 ip phones and these phones not displaying missed calls. We already have the same old phones and its working fine. 

call manager version is: 9.1.2.10000-28

working 7945 load: SCCP45.8-5-2SR1S

New  7945 phone Load:SCCP45.9-4-2SR1-1S

For the new phones minimum required phone load is SCCP45.9-3-1SR  . So i tried many loads above 9-3-1SR(SCCP45.9-4-2SR1-1S and SCCP45.9-3-1SR4-1S) but no luck.  

I checked this phones in our lab and surprisingly its working with these loads: SCCP45.9-4-2SR1-1S and SCCP45.9-3-1SR4-1S.  My cucm version is same as 9.1.2.10000-28.

So i restarted the TFTP services in the affected CUCM but still the issue exists. Please advise how to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,

Dijin

10 Replies 10

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Can u check whether log missed calls is enaled under DN for this phone?

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

yes its enabled.

regards,

Dijin

Have you tried removing and reloading new ITL file?

On phone, press Settings >> Security Configuration >> Trust List >> select ITL File and press **# to unlock settings >> select More >> Erase

-Deven Gandhi
*Please rate all useful post

Hi Devan,

I didn't delete the ITL file particularly but i tried factory reset and firmware reset.Still the issue exists.

Thanks,

Dijin

Hi Ajay,

Its enabled and as i mentioned old 7945 phones are working fine. The issue is only with newly purchased phones.

Regards,

Dijin

Hi All,

Today i restarted the cucm servers, but still the issue there. Te confusing part is i tried the latest firmware(SCCP45.9-4-2SR1-1S) in a working old phone(load version 8.5 ) and phone has stopped  showing  the missed calls as these firmware tested in lab.

is that because of firmware issue or CUCM behavior ?

Please help me.

Regards,

Dijin

Hi Dijin,

It seems to be bug but could not find .

I suggest opening TAC case and share the results.

regds,

aman

Thank you Aman

Regards,

Dijin

This worked for us.

Ajay Viswanath
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dijin,

Under phone services, for Missed call, can you check if "Application:Cisco/MissedCalls" is enabled in service and secured service URL.

AJ

Rate if it helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: