Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing webapps folder in UCCX

bhavnakraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Webapps folder is missing in this path C:\ProgramFiles\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\ and I am not able to login to the appadmin webpage.

Please suggest what needs to be done.

UCCX version is 7

Thanks

Bhavna

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think you need to login to appadmin page

so you can let it as fresh install with the following steps

on the server through cmd prompt - type in CET - bring up the object editor - select "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppadminSetupConfig - in right hand side select the row go to second tab and change the "setup state" to "FRESH_INSTALL" from drop down menu.

Login into Appadmin with the user "Administrator" "ciscocisco"

Regards

Haitham

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20

I think you need to login to appadmin page

so you can let it as fresh install with the following steps

on the server through cmd prompt - type in CET - bring up the object editor - select "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppadminSetupConfig - in right hand side select the row go to second tab and change the "setup state" to "FRESH_INSTALL" from drop down menu.

Login into Appadmin with the user "Administrator" "ciscocisco"

Regards

Haitham

bhavnakraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Haitham,

Many thanks for your response.  I wouldn't be able to do a fresh install as the system is live. Is there any other way I can get around this?

Thanks

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

No, you won't install it again

Only after this step, when you open the appadmin page

You will login with Administrator - ciscocisco and will be asked to choose the new admin user

I think it won't affect your call center operation but you can do it at lower load calls

Regards

Haitham

Thanks for your quick reply.

Also I am not able to login through the phone I suspect its because the appadmin web page is not opening. Once this process is done, can you let me know will this resolve even the issue of phone login?

are you using IPPA ?

Yes. At present, the agents are logged in through the agent desktop and answering calls. But they at times login through their phones as well, which they are now not able to do so. Also the surpervisor is not able to extract reports.

Sorry, we are not using IPPA. the users hit the services key and then login to the contact center with userid and password

The IPPA enable agent to receive calls by login to phone

Also they can see their calls in queue

IF CAD is working , then there may be an issue with the service from the cucm side

Also please check in the control center if it is in service or partial service

you can do jtapi resynch and data resynch that could help in solving some issues

Regards

Haitham

Can you please provide me with the procedure on how to do a jtapi and data resyn. In control center all the services show as started.

I can't login to the appadmin page in UCCX and also the agents can't login from their phone.

I don't have the backup for UCCX

So please do the reset password action I told you above

then you will be able to follow your troubleshooting steps

Regards

Haitham

* plz rate helpful posts

Thanks. Got the issue resolved.

Hi,

Now we have another issue, when we try to login to the historical reports we get an error.

Login Error An error occurred while attempting to communicate with web server. Check your userid and password and try again.

Please suggest.

Hi Bhavna,

Did you assign reporting capabilities to this user

Check on Tools > user management

check for this user capabilities

Regards

Haitham

Yes everything was working yesterday and there are no issues with the proxy or firewall as I am able to access the appadmin page