IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello please i need a solution that can work with cisco CME to Accounting, Billing, record and when calls comes in to the reception desk, it should ogs in the caller name or company automatically.please which software could do this above solution.its...

rammany19 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUEAC and CIPC

Hi All,Good day! May we know if possible to use CIPC in Attendant Console?Here is our scenario: We installed IP phone and Softphone for AC. When there is incoming calls we double click the callsthat appeared on the AC window. We want to answer this o...

hi,IS it possible to change any parameter lets say CSS or Route Partition or enable/ disable any feature for all the range of specific extension.For example if i want to change the CSS of extension 1200 to 1250, will have to do it one by one ? Thanks...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,     this is just a general discussion on MRG and MRGL.                     I used to assume that if Hardward Conference Bridge is placed ahead of software conference bridge, CUCM will still skip the hardware conference br...

HelloI would like to have information about H323 and Gatekeeper...Right now I'M  have call manager  and IP phones . I would to autorise H323 on my Firewall. The call Manager is at my main site wich connected through MPLS  to remote site (with cisco...