Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing webapps folder in UCCX

bhavnakraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Webapps folder is missing in this path C:\ProgramFiles\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\ and I am not able to login to the appadmin webpage.

Please suggest what needs to be done.

UCCX version is 7

Thanks

Bhavna

20 Replies 20

IT is good you checked for firewalls

Also confirm no antivirus block this or you can try from another machine

Also check if you can login with another user that have reporting capabilities

Also please check this good link

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/HRC_login_fails_with_a_communication_error_message

Regards

Haitham

Hi Haitham,

The antivirus is disabled and I also tried with a different user and a different machine its still not working. Wondering if I need to restart any specific services for this. I have also done what is mentioned in the above link but no luck.

Hi,

Kindly check this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080aa8e6f.shtml#p2

Also please confirm the user is having reporting capabilities assigned

If not

Please check the traces from control center >   CRS SQL Server - Historical > [press glasses] > get the ERRORLOG file of the time of login

Regards

Haitham

Hi Haitham,

I am not receiving any errors for my logins for today. The error log file is not updated since yesterday.

Hi,

I am receving the below errors.

10/3/2013 11:52:52 AM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Failed to load authentication response due to empty XML buffer from authentication servlet)

2: 10/3/2013 11:52:52 AM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Login Error | An Error occurred while attempting to communicate with web server.  Check your user id and password and try again.

10/3/2013 11:52:52 AM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Failed to load authentication response due to empty XML buffer from authentication servlet)

2: 10/3/2013 11:52:52 AM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Login Error | An Error occurred while attempting to communicate with web server.  Check your user id and password and try again

Please suggest..

Can anyone please suggest on this.

Thanks