Views
Helpful
Replies

mobility profiles- logout?

mflannery2
Level 1
Level 1

HII all,

I Have set up mobility profiles for metting rooms, and are workign fine the problem is I do not have an option to logout of the profile once signed in I am using Cisco IP Phone 7940 series.

I must be missing a setting somewhere can somebody point me in the right direction? I am using call manager version 7

Thanks in advance.

Martin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

go to the User Device Profile page and assign the EM phone service to the user- top right of page - drop down menu

the fact you can log in  means the end user page configuration is correct so it is just the UDP missing the EM phone service  

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

It sounds like you need to assign a EM service to the UDP profile as well so they can use the service to log out

Thank you for your reply and sorry to be thick, but I havetn been using Call manager long(couple of days) could you break that down a bit for me.

Thanks

go to the User Device Profile page and assign the EM phone service to the user- top right of page - drop down menu

the fact you can log in  means the end user page configuration is correct so it is just the UDP missing the EM phone service  

Thank you very much, you have just made my day alot easier.

Thanks.