Views
Helpful
Replies

Multi Skills Priorities

almahmeed
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We have just launched out 150 seats contact center using the CISCO UCCE 8.5 and CCM 8.0.

Being a telecom operator, we would normally to assign multiple skills to the agents with different priorities. As per the system integrator, they were only able to acheive this by creating multiple call queues and overflowing the call from one queue to another.

As per my experience, we can assign multiple skilsl to the agents and set priority per skill so that calls are forwarded to agents with higest priority.

Can you please advise if this could not be done on CISCO? if it could, can one just give me the general concept so that I can take it with my system integrator?

Thanking you,

Aziz                  

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Aziz,

Yes, unfortunately with version 8.5 of UCCE this is the best approach unlike UCCX where you have competency levels.  Good news is that this is all changing in version 9.0 coming out shortly with precision routing feature, see the release notes for more details:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise9_0_1/release/notes/icm90rlsnts.pdf

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris