IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are doing a very slow migration from a Rolm 9751 to a CISCO CUCM (7.1.5).  We also have Unity 7.1.5 and even UCCX.  The migration is done as budget allows, therefore we're trying to keep costs as reasonable as possible.  Many departments have old ...

I have a cisco 2911 with sre/ism for Unity express Is the correct code not ISM-SPA-sme.8.6.1?Please tell me if I am wrong

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all.We have problem with occasional missing RTP stream from phone to recorder. This happens only when recording phone is not in same CUCM Group with remote phone (that is not recorded), eg. not registered on same subscriber. Our setup is as fol...

Hi,i have one question regarding SRST interoperability with other vendors equipment. In our network, cisco 881 SRST routers are used to connect small branch offices to central site. However, whole network uses Astra platform for VoIP. My question is ...

Hi eveyone,i have configured CUCM 8.5 and 50 CIPC, almost all of them works well but 5 softphones have the problem below: Invalid SCCP message! : Invalid length = 335544320 - close connection and alarm in futureall  CIPC are configured in the same lo...

Resolved! Fax server help

We have our PRI's coming to our 2950 some of the DID's that are attached to the PRI's are for our GFI Faxmaker server.  This server uses a Brooketrout TR114+P4C card 2 ports loop-start ports 0-1 and 2 ports DID ports 2-3.  On the 2950 router I have a...

mwatson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,in CUCME 8.6 is there a way to change the username on an account witout loosing the messages, greeting etc?  As username  was created and is in use but was misspelled.All replies rated.  Thanks in advance

Hi,We have a client using Meeting Place 8.5 with a maximum of 15 reserved ports, and have a couple of questions about ports reservation.1. If a meeting is scheduled with 5 defined participants, how many ports will get reserved; 5 or all 15?2. and if ...

KNYC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity express ISM

I had a working Unity express version 8.6 on ISM , for some reason the router reloaded and now Unity will not come up. It hits /usr/bin/launch_ums.sh and then hangs.goes into waiting              I have tried resets . reloads of the ISM but no luck.....

miket by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes