IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have Unified Messaging setup between Unity Connection 8.6(2) and Exchange 2010 SP1.  When a voicemail is left in the subscribers UC box, it is delivered to exchange and the MWI light comes on as it should.  However, when the users views the email i...

Based on CUEAC 8.5 or even 8.6 SRND NIC teaming is not a supported configuration, i seems to have a server working with this setup...any idea what are the issues this can create ..any one has experience of it running with issues.??If i need to diss...

Hello again friends,I have a question regarding moving Faxes off one PRI to another.We are consolodating our overhead, closing up shop in one building and moving all employees across the street into our building. We have 2 fax machines on ATA devices...

Hello All,I added Custom background image which shows up on all my Cisco 7941 phones, however there are 3 black lines that run the length of the screen and cover the image.  Does anyone know of a way to remove these?  They are not part of the image I...

Swinger33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have the following requirements, but i am not sure if it will supported or not. I will use the "new identity Feature" of CUCM, CUCxN and CUPS runnning under VMware ESXi 4.1 and UCS-210M2. For this i will install all the Pubslishers (CUCM, CU...

Hello everyone,This may be more of a firewall issue but thought I would start here since it involves phones. Scenario is a 2900 running CME 9.0.  ASA running 8.4(4)1. is in between phones and CME.  7962 phones handle SCCP inspection better than older...

We have a fair amount of device turnover (broken phones that get replaced).Initially, our team was just adding new phones and not removing their legacy counterpart.Is there a way to audit the devices and figure out what phones aren't in use so we can...