Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need a bootable image for CUCM version 9.1.2.13900-10

I need a bootable image for CUCM version 9.1.2.13900-10 can someone please publish. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Contact TAC that will be first option. 

Second option will be download non bootable image from below link  and convert to bootable image. Just google how to make non bootable image bootable.

Note:- its Not officially recommended solution. 

The below Link is basically a Unity Donwload  link. But Old CUCM and CUC was in same CD.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284603371/type/282074295/release/9.1(2)SU3

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Steven L
Spotlight
Spotlight

you may be better off opening a TAC case to get the specific bootable ISO published for you.

while modifying the non-bootable image will "work". It is specifically not supported and they can tell if you have done this within the CUCM install logs.

I have been working with Cisco UC for about 23 years, and i have only seen TAC resist supporting due to this once. Once is enough for me to make the extra effort to get the "right" image.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Contact TAC that will be first option. 

Second option will be download non bootable image from below link  and convert to bootable image. Just google how to make non bootable image bootable.

Note:- its Not officially recommended solution. 

The below Link is basically a Unity Donwload  link. But Old CUCM and CUC was in same CD.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284603371/type/282074295/release/9.1(2)SU3

Response Signature

Steven L
Spotlight
Spotlight

you may be better off opening a TAC case to get the specific bootable ISO published for you.

while modifying the non-bootable image will "work". It is specifically not supported and they can tell if you have done this within the CUCM install logs.

I have been working with Cisco UC for about 23 years, and i have only seen TAC resist supporting due to this once. Once is enough for me to make the extra effort to get the "right" image.

I called CISCO tech support and they advised me to go to the cisco community to find this software.  I was also under the impression if I called CISCO tech support I would open a TAC case to get the specific bootable ISO published for me.

You can reach out to Tech support over the phone and also you can open a ticket from https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case.

Reaching out to TAC is also an option. 

Response Signature

Cisco TAC advised you to get a bootable image from "the community"?

I mean no offense but i find this very unlikely. To put it simply, if i provide you with this image, i am violating agreements i have made with Cisco.

That being said, Not all TAC engineers are equal. If you are entitled to support (have a contract) insist that they provide access to this image.

You may also want to contact your Cisco Account management team as they may be able to assist.