Helpful
Replies

Need basics,functions and configurations of CUCM

Arjun Kamble
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Please provide me below information:

1) Why CUCM gives error when adding 4th nodes into the Cluster? But there are 9 nodes(1 Publisher and 8 Subscibers) How come? Please tell me clustering with associated of all nodes.

thank you

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

This is not something that can be properly discussed in a forum since the length of each item is far to long.  This type of knowledge comes from SRNDs, training, on the job experience, and reading the CCNA-CCNP Voice/Collab topics.  If you are in need of configuration assistance I would recommend reaching out to an SE or your AM and see what can be done to help you.

View solution in original post

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, you can spend many, many hours going through the material at PEC

http://cisco.partnerelearning.com/Saba/Web/Main

But as Brandon says, you're basically asking for training that is pretty expensive with any education partner. And which also takes a LOT of time, and hands-on.

And even before you go to the material at PEC, they already consider you have a fair share of knowledge of the products.

Either you ask your company for training (internal) or external (paid), or spend countless hours reading voice material, like the rest of us have. If you have a lab to test this out, it will be extremely beneficial to get hands-on experience.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi ,

Just adding to Brendon and Jaimie's points, Start with the YouTube, there are lot of people who have posted beginners type videos, once you feel bit familiar about the topics, you can get into more details over here and or the cisco.com website

Please let us know if you have any further question

HTH

4 Replies 4

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

This is not something that can be properly discussed in a forum since the length of each item is far to long.  This type of knowledge comes from SRNDs, training, on the job experience, and reading the CCNA-CCNP Voice/Collab topics.  If you are in need of configuration assistance I would recommend reaching out to an SE or your AM and see what can be done to help you.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, you can spend many, many hours going through the material at PEC

http://cisco.partnerelearning.com/Saba/Web/Main

But as Brandon says, you're basically asking for training that is pretty expensive with any education partner. And which also takes a LOT of time, and hands-on.

And even before you go to the material at PEC, they already consider you have a fair share of knowledge of the products.

Either you ask your company for training (internal) or external (paid), or spend countless hours reading voice material, like the rest of us have. If you have a lab to test this out, it will be extremely beneficial to get hands-on experience.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

I am spending more time with study of Voice topics.......................I need aparant information and functions of all.

Thank you,

Arjun Kamble

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi ,

Just adding to Brendon and Jaimie's points, Start with the YouTube, there are lot of people who have posted beginners type videos, once you feel bit familiar about the topics, you can get into more details over here and or the cisco.com website

Please let us know if you have any further question

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: