Helpful
Replies

No MOH and Ringback on UCCX incoming sip calls

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

the call flows is as follow:

SIP Provider=========sip==============CUBE===============sip============IP Phone(SCCP)

SIP Provider=========sip=======CUBE=====sccp=======UCCX===redirect===IP Phone(SCCP)

in first follow i have the ringback.

but in second call i don't have any ringback.

i both follow i did't have and MOH.

I appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

For ringback to be played CUCM needs to select an ANN (announciator) and then send a re-INVITE to the CUBE to play the ring back. In the logs you provided, I do not see the re-INVITE from CUCM to play ringback. I only see an UPDATE indicating the agent extension that the call is now transferred to.

A few things to check:

1. MRGL of the SIP trunk ( this seems okay since calls to phones hear ring back)

2. Localed installed for ANN ( this also looks okay since phone can hear the ring back)

3. I would check the MRGL on UCCX CTI ports.

To get a better picture, can you send CUCM logs including the call details

calling number, called number, agent extension and time of call

Please attach the CUCM SDL logs here

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

sudaggar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
As per the logs shared, able to get below call flow (correct me if I am wrong):
ISP --> CUBE --> SIP --> CUCM --> CTI route point --> UCCX --> transfer to agent --> CUCM --> Agent

please provide simultaneous CUCM logs (cucm trace level set to detailed) and debug ccsip messages (from CUBE) with calling and called number.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

For ringback to be played CUCM needs to select an ANN (announciator) and then send a re-INVITE to the CUBE to play the ring back. In the logs you provided, I do not see the re-INVITE from CUCM to play ringback. I only see an UPDATE indicating the agent extension that the call is now transferred to.

A few things to check:

1. MRGL of the SIP trunk ( this seems okay since calls to phones hear ring back)

2. Localed installed for ANN ( this also looks okay since phone can hear the ring back)

3. I would check the MRGL on UCCX CTI ports.

To get a better picture, can you send CUCM logs including the call details

calling number, called number, agent extension and time of call

Please attach the CUCM SDL logs here

Please rate all useful posts

sudaggar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
As per the logs shared, able to get below call flow (correct me if I am wrong):
ISP --> CUBE --> SIP --> CUCM --> CTI route point --> UCCX --> transfer to agent --> CUCM --> Agent

please provide simultaneous CUCM logs (cucm trace level set to detailed) and debug ccsip messages (from CUBE) with calling and called number.

Also, what happened when any internal internal phone (registered with CUCM) calls to UCCX extension.